Tuesday, August 21, 2012

the beginning of something new

In less than 6 hours, I'll be on the plane to New Haven. When I think back to the long, long journey it took to get here, part of me can't quite believe i'm leaving tonight. But i know, this isnt the end, this is the start of a great adventure, a wonderful opportunity and a chance that's so hard to come by I'll be a fool to squander it.

With that in mind, I feel like I should just set out a few goals for myself that I would like to accomplish by the end of my stay in Yale:

1. Get an internship in the US over the next summer (preferably with an IO)
2. Go on a school trip to somewhere I've never been before
3. Make at least 3 really good friends among the Yale undergraduates
4. Become a better leader

I am so lucky and so grateful to have this that I can only hope to come back a wiser and better person.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck my dear! :) missing you in sunny(rainy actually) Singapore

Mish