I know you'll probably think that the night was ruined by our fighting, but I just wanted to say that in so many ways, that night was perfect. The simple pleasures, the hidden bars; the endless conversations, that sense of connection.
and that moment - kissing you on that rooftop with the world at our feet and love in our eyes. I could not have asked for anything more.
And maybe that's how it will be for us, that even though we'll never be perfectly peaceful, through the fights and the fears, we will always find our way back to each other, each time a little more resolute, each time a little bit braver. And maybe our love isn't meant to be a fairy-tale of happily ever after, but a journey of good and silly times, and continuously growing together.
Monday, May 29, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment